Saturday, June 04, 2016

Solo Exhibition at Nikola Rukaj Gallery in Toronto

Several years ago I met Nikola Rukaj  at the retrospective for William Perehudoff’s paintings in Saskatoon.  Later on when I met him at the Toronto Art Fair, Nikola asked if I would like to show some paintings in his gallery in Toronto.  Miriam Shiell started showing my paintings in Toronto in the 1980's, and Gallery One under Goldie Konopny and Sharon Fischtein carried on with that until 2008.  This seemed like a wonderful opportunity, especially to show with a gallery that appreciated the work of a great artist like William Perehudoff.

Now I am pleased to announce the opening of a solo exhibition of my paintings at the Nikola Rukaj Gallery:






You can see the paintings at this link:  PAT SERVICE ABSTRACT LANDSCAPES